Having an online presence is the best way to speak to the potential target audience. Online communication has the ability to leave an impact on the community and foster a positive change. This practical hands-on ‘digital communication and social media marketing training for NGOs’ covers all the digital activities that should be implemented to raise awareness, collect donations, engage with stakeholders, or promote campaigns through a solid social media and digital marketing strategy, social media ads, Google ads, SEO and more.
This training provides professionals working in NGOs with key elements of building successful digital marketing campaigns to get effective results through informative lectures on core techniques in digital marketing, a variety of case studies, and hands-on exercises that will support NGOs in building positive strong online presence.
After the successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Create a sustainable digital presence on the different social media platforms of NGOs
- Develop strategic digital marketing campaigns using digital communication platforms and tools
- Monitor and evaluate the outcomes of online activities
- Build engagement with the community and relevant stakeholders
Course Start Date
June 5, 2023
The duration of this course is 4 days. The course content covers a total of 30 hours including lecturing, case studies, homework, assessments, and other exercises.
June 5, 7, 9, 13 | 9:00AM – 3:00PM (Beirut Time; GMT +3)
Course Language of Instruction
- NGOi Individual Members benefit from a 20% discount on course registration fee.
- This course does not require any pre-requisites.
The course will be recorded for internal use by AUB NGOi only. Recordings of the course sessions cannot be provided to participants.
- For members of the NGOi network: 200$
- For non-members – Early Bird: 250$
- For non-members – Regular: 300$
*Bank Transfer (Invoice issued by NGOi is needed)
- Early Bird: May 24, 2023
- Regular: May 30, 2023