This course aims to equip participants with the knowledge and skills needed to write competitive proposals and detailed budgets. The course also highlights the role of grants as main funding sources in the NGO’s fundraising process and will guide participants on how to research and identify potential funding sources, how to match funding sources including philanthropic foundations, private sector, and foreign governments.
In this course, participants will be introduced to effective business development approaches used to seek strategic opportunities for organizational growth and development.
- Understand the characteristics of different funding sources
- Identify relevant funding opportunities
- Design proposals and budgets
- Implement effective business development for organizational growth and development
Notify Me 🔔
- NGO Fundraising & Proposal Management
- Strategic Management of NGOs
- Format: TBD
- Language: English
- Duration: 30 hours