Learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate ability to identify community needs, understand organizational strategy and link both to organizational programming in an NGO context.
- Showcase capacity to develop full project and program plans in line with international common practices and requirements.
- Show capabilities in monitoring, controlling and evaluating projects and programs in an NGO context.
- Communication & Reporting Strategies for NGOs
- Operations Management of NGOs
- NGO Fundraising & Proposal Management
- Strategic Management of NGOs
- Format: Online Asynchronous
- Language: English
- Duration: 32 hours