The learners will be able to:
- Develop a sustainability strategy for the NGO with an emphasis on financial sustainability (e.g. diversification of revenues sources, cost containment, etc.).
- Employ effective approaches including identification of and communication with donors and partners, use of effective marketing tools, as well as ideas/projects presentation and pitching.
- Develop leadership skills necessary to initiate, build, evaluate, and sustain durable financial partnerships.
Notify Me 🔔
- NGO Fundraising & Proposal Management
- Communication & Reporting Strategies for NGOs
- Operations Management of NGOs
- Format: TBD
- Language: English
- Duration: 32 hours