This online course introduces NGO workers to the main theories, practices and processes related to communications and reporting, and provides them with the required skills and tactics needed to plan, implement, and evaluate their own strategic communications and reporting mechanisms.
Upon completion of the course, learners should be able to:
- Develop effective strategic communication plans
- Understand the elements of communication campaigns and utilize them accordingly
- Understand the main types of reports and their components
- Know how to present the contents of their reports to make them more reader-friendly
- Find and communicate success stories across different available methods and platforms
- Utilize multiple communication tactics while maintaining a unified general brand Identity