In the past 20 years, fundraising has become a key department in most nonprofit organizations with professional staffing. To increase private support and expand the organization’s vital mission, it is important to direct the annual appeals and leverage resources towards solving complex community problems through the critical fundraising function.This online course will equip professionals engaged in fundraising activities in NGOs with key skills to develop a sustainability strategy for the NGO with an emphasis on financial sustainability (e.g. diversification of revenues sources, cost containment, etc.). Moreover, it will help them employ effective approaches including identification of and communication with donors and partners, use of effective marketing tools, as well as development of ideas/projects presentation and pitches. Finally, it will enable them to develop the necessary leadership necessary to initiate, build, evaluate, and sustain durable financial partnerships.
Course Start Date
May 23, 2022
May 23, 24, 26, 30 & 31 | 9:00AM – 3:30PM (Beirut Time; GMT +3:00)
Course Language of Instruction
- NGOi Organizational Members benefit from a 20% discount on course registration fee for up to 5 staff members.
- NGOi Individual Members benefit from a 20% discount on course registration fee.
- A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION will be provided upon successful fulfillment of course requirements.
- This course does not require any pre-requisites.
- Recordings of the course sessions cannot be provided.
- For members of the NGOi network: 200$
- For non-members – Early Bird: 250$
- For non-members – Regular: 300$
- Early Bird: May 10, 2022
- Regular: May 17, 2022
*Bank Transfer (Invoice issued by NGOi is needed)