A Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) is a legal entity that seeks development in the political, economic, social, cultural, and environmental aspects of the society. To establish an NGO, to sustain its practices, and to leverage its rights, it is key to have a comprehensive knowledge of the legal dimensions of operating NGOs in Lebanon.
This course provides professionals working in, or seeking to establish, NGOs in Lebanon with the understanding of the legal frameworks, classification of associations, and processes of establishment. It introduces learners to the requirements of the Lebanese Ministry of Interior and Municipalities (MOI), including required documentation, and the NGOs law of 1909. After this course, learners will be able to establish an NGO, acquire legal status, and ensure sound practices.
Learners will be able to:
- Identify various legal regulations for NGOs in Lebanon and their requirements
- Prepare the necessary documentations for the establishment of the NGO
- Develop an NGO’s internal structure including the general assembly and the administrative board, and define the duties of each member
- Create bylaws and statuses of the NGO
Notify Me 🔔
- Strategic Management of NGOs
- Format: TBD
- Language: English
- Duration: 32 hours