With multiple stakeholders being involved in an NGO’s work, partnerships are crucial for creating lasting impact on a community with complex needs.
This course equips professionals working in non-governmental organizations (NGOs) with an understanding of sustainability planning with respect to an NGO’s impact, as well as the significance of partnership enabling to the continuation and scaling of the impact.
Learners will be able to:
- Develop a sustainable partnership strategy for the NGO (e.g. with government, business, donors, other NGOs, etc.)
- Examine various coalition/community partnership frameworks and develop leadership skills necessary to initiate, build, evaluate, and sustain durable partnerships.
- Employ effective approaches including identification of and communication with partners, use of effective marketing tools, as well as ideas/projects presentation and pitching
Notify Me 🔔
- NGO Fundraising & Proposal Management
- Strategic Management of NGOs
- Communication & Reporting Strategies for NGOs
- Operations Management of NGOs
- Format: TBD
- Language: English
- Duration: 32 hours