Human centered design is a problem-solving process that revolves around the end user or stakeholder. It begins with understanding the human factors and context surrounding any task and building the work plan accordingly. It aims to design solutions that immediately target the affected community.
This course introduces professionals working in the non-governmental organizations (NGO) sector to the mindset of human centered approach which puts the stakeholders first and develops the necessary solutions and products around their needs with a structured design thinking methodology.
Learners will be able to:
- Identify key principles that guide the process of developing a human centered methodology
- Distinguish potential applications of human centered design
- Incorporate human centered design in the program and project cycles
Notify Me 🔔
- NGO Fundraising & Proposal Management
- Operations Management of NGOs
- Format: TBD
- Language: English
- Duration: 32 hours