Identifying funders, finding tenders, and establishing relationships with donor organizations can be a challenging for NGOs. Resource mapping and mobilization would be beneficial in achieving a better grasp of the donor community and the larger financial environment.
This course provides professionals working in NGOs with skills needed to map current and future resources, to explore methods for building networks, and to develop a pool of donors for their organization. It also guides enrolled professionals on successful proposal writing targeting different types of donors.
Learners will be able to:
- Identify, segment, track, and approach donors
- Differentiate between the types of proposals
- Develop the project ideas and write the project proposal
- Recognize key steps in post–proposal submission
Notify Me 🔔
- NGO Fundraising & Proposal Management
- Strategic Management of NGOs
- Format: TBD
- Language: English
- Duration: 32 hours