Strategic communication is central for non-governmental organizations to communicate its messages and goals with its stakeholders and beneficiaries. Transparent communication ensures the formation of new relationships and continuity of existing partnerships.
This course helps professionals working in the non-governmental organizations sector explore the art of working with communities, including developing a culture of trust and communicating the right information within the context of non-governmental agencies. The course includes a review of transparency strategies, stakeholder mapping strategies, and the art of communication.
The learners will be able to:
- Prepare a strategic communication plan that targets different stakeholders and follows clear objectives with measurable outcomes.
- Recognize the key communication components and employ them effectively in the communication strategy.
- Employ various types of communication activities that relate to a central theme.
- Recognize effective branding components and utilize them in their strategic plans.
- Prepare, manage and evaluate a strategic communication system.
Notify Me 🔔
- Communication & Reporting Strategies for NGOs
- NGO Fundraising & Proposal Management
- Operations Management of NGOs
- Strategic Management of NGOs
- Format: TBD
- Language: English
- Duration: 32 hours