- This event has passed.
Communication Strategies in the New Era & Essentials of Reporting to Donors for NGOs I NGOi Online Synchronous Course
Course Start Date
September 24, 2021
September 24, 25, 29 & 30 | 9:00AM – 5:00PM (Beirut Time; GMT +3:00)
Many NGOs in Lebanon and the MENA region achieve excellent work and implement successful projects; yet struggle with effectively disseminating information about their work to their key stakeholders including beneficiaries, donors and team members.
The NGOi Online Synchronous Course on “Communication Strategies in the New Era & Essentials of Reporting to Donors for NGOs” provides learners with a hands-on journey to:
- Introduce main theories, practices and processes related to communications and reporting
- Provide the required skills and tactics needed to plan, implement, and evaluate their own strategic communications, including communication campaigns, branding, and crisis communications
- Present effective reporting strategies and best-practice of reporting to donors, including communication tactics and evaluation methods
By the end of the course, participants will be able to utilize their acquired knowledge and skills to contribute to their organization’s sustainability and ability to communicate their impact effectively. This will enable them to build positive relationships with donors through proper reporting and attract continuous funding.
Subject Matter Expert
Hadi is a creative and energetic trainer and consultant, specialized in innovation, digital transformation and communication. He believes in the impact of user-centered design, a passion that he discovered while studying sociology, and later developed into a specialty through Design Thinking and change management. Throughout his workshops, Mr. Aridi guides participants using interactive education games, exercises, activities, challenges and case studies that enable them to acquire the needed in a fully experiential hands-on training style. He is a communication specialist, a university instructor, a marketing and branding specialist, a user experience designer, and currently a transformation and innovation specialist.
- NGOi Organizational Members benefit from a 20% discount on course registration fee for up to 5 staff members.
- NGOi Individual Members benefit from a 20% discount on course registration fee.
- A CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION will be provided upon successful fulfillment of course requirements.
Course Language of Instruction: English
- For Members of the NGOi Network: 250$*
- For non-members - Early Bird: 300$*
- For non-members - Regular: 350$*
- Early Bird: September 15, 2021
- Regular: September 19, 2021
*Bank Transfer (Invoice issued by NGOi is needed)